The Siva Sivani Degree college has a well-stacked library for Students & Staff catering to the curriculum as well as to general knowledge. The students have the benefit of updating their knowledge on a range of subjects with the help of national and international journals & magazines, E- Resources with E-Journals & E-Books and other periodicals. The reading room has a seating capacity of more than 100 seats. Students & Staff are provided with Open Access library system, newspaper clippings, back volumes of journals & previous years question papers, Reference books, Syllabus Copies etc..
- Silence & Cleanliness should be strictly maintained in & around the Library & Information Centre
- While borrowing the Books , the User is ADVISED to Check and ensure that the Book(s) are in PROPER condition. If any Page(s) are MISSING or DAMAGED, inform same to the Library Staff on Duty.
- The students should get the borrowed books CHECKED OUT (issued)and cooperate with the staff member at the EXIT GATE. to verify the Check-Out(issued) detail.
- Avoid making Pencil / Pen Marks, Underlining, or any other type of Damage to the Book(s) .If any such things are noticed at the time of returning the books, the Borrower will be held RESPONSIBLE.
- In case the Book is lost, the Borrower has to REPLACE the LATEST EDITION of the Lost Book. If the Book is not available, the Borrower has to pay the COST of the Book as per the Library Rules
- Borrowers should RETURN the books ON or BEFORE the Due Date. Defaulter will be fined.
- REFERENCE BOOKS & CURRENT JOURNALS are NOT for ISSUE and they should be referred WITHIN the Library & Information Centre only.
- WATCH the Notice Board of the Library & Information Centre every time you visit.
- Visit the Library & Information Centre website for more information on Library Resources, Services and Activities.
- Consult the Library Staff on Duty for any other Information or Clarification.
- Utmost Co-operation, Proper Communication, Discipline and Conduct are always solicited.
- All the Students / Staff should clear the dues to obtain a NO-DUE Certificate from the Library & Information Centre.