Study of Management
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) provides students with a good overview of management theory and practice, prepares them for management roles. BBA at Siva Sivani Degree College offers a wide range of core and elective subjects. The programme provides a thorough grounding in general and specialized management theory and skills.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC are eligible.
- PO1: Students are able to learn and demonstrate an understanding of the functional areas in business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Law, and Management..
- PO2: Students will adapt the knowledge of the evolving business environment and understand how change is necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
- PO3: Students will demonstrate relevant skills and abilities in proficient use of information technology in problem solving, decision-making, and communication across functional areas.
BBA PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES:
- PSO1: Students will apply quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills to analyze business problems within and across functional business disciplines.
- PSO2: Students will demonstrate the ability to identify a business problem, isolate its key components, analyze and assess the salient issues, set appropriate criteria for decision making, and draw appropriate conclusions and implications for proposed solutions.
- PSO3: Students will be able to blend analytical, logical and managerial skills with the technical aspects to resolve real time issues.