Entrepreneur Development Cell
An Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC) is an initiative that is typically set up by educational institutions, government bodies, or non-profit organizations to promote and support the development of entrepreneurship skills and knowledge among students, aspiring entrepreneurs, and members of the community.
The main objective of an EDC is to provide a platform for budding entrepreneurs to develop their business ideas and turn them into successful ventures. EDCs often offer a range of services and support, including training, mentoring, networking opportunities, access to funding, and other resources.
Some of the key functions of an EDC may include:
1. Conducting entrepreneurship development programs, workshops, and seminars
2. Providing guidance and mentorship to aspiring entrepreneurs
3. Offering access to resources, such as incubation facilities, market research, and business plan development services
4. Facilitating linkages between entrepreneurs and investors
5. Promoting innovation and the development of new ideas
|1||Mrs. Safina Tarannum|
|1||Mr. GOUNDLA PRADEEP GOUD||BBA – II|
|2||Mr. KETHAN CHOUDHARY||B.Com (CA) – II|
|3||Ms. YADLAPALLI DURGA SWATHI||B.Com (Hon) – II|
|4||Ms. KAMANDALA SANJANA||B.Com (CA) – II|