Facilities for conducting placements
- Centralized Air-Conditioned Training & Placement Cell with 3 Interview Panels and one Group Discussion Room.
- A Conference Hall for the Team Members.
- Air-Conditioned Auditorium which can accommodate a total of 300 Members equipped with modern facilities (to conduct Pre-Placement Talk).
- Isolated confidential room for reproduction of question papers.
- We can conduct written exam for 200 students comfortably.
- In case of online exam, we have leased internet
SSDC provides you with a clear understanding, here is a general recruitment process flowchart:
There are two types of Campus Placement processes:
- On-Campus Placement Drives:
In On-Campus placement drives, companies visit colleges to select final-year students and selection depends upon a student’s ability to work hard, his technical capabilities, and his focus.
- Off-Campus / Pool Campus Placement Drives:
In Off-Campus placement drives, recruitment is conducted at a commonplace that may be a particular college or a public place where students from different colleges assemble and take part in the various stages of the campus placement drive. A number of these drives are advertised as ‘Job Fairs’.
The main objective of the placement process is to identify talented individuals. The criteria adopted for selection by most companies are variable in nature and the selection process is as follows:
- Pre–Placement Talk
- Educational Qualification
- Written Test
- Group Discussion (Optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Post–Placement Talk
Procedure for Placement Registration
- Interested students in placements should register with campus Training & Placement Cell (T&P Cell) through hardcopy submission as per T&P Cell notification, usually in the month of April.
- Students should carefully fill up all the information while registering. Any false information furnished will lead to disciplinary action.
- CGPA/Percentages and Student details secured should be entered correctly.
- Issue of grade sheet, announcement of results of remedial/ other exams, verification of academic credentials etc., are not the responsibilities of T&P Cell. Students have to approach the exam cell/ any other relevant authority for these.
- No. of backlogs, as on date, should be mentioned correctly.
- Students should fill up all data carefully and verify the entered data before final submission with their class advisors and department faculty coordinators.
- After hardcopy submission of the registration form, However if any student wants to modify the data at later stage in view of incorrect details submitted, improvement in %, clearing off backlogs etc., they should submit hard copy application along with proof of submit in the placement cell.
- Only those students who have registered with the Training & Placement Cell (T&P Cell) within the stipulated time are eligible to participate in the placement process.
For any queries, students should send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A maximum number of students get on-campus placement.
- To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered.
- To ensure that the whole team works according to the defined processes to achieve the common objectives.
- T&P Deptt. will endeavour to bring together the students and the potential employing organizations and facilitate interactions between the two.
- All the placements will be routed through the T&P.