Online Fee Payment
Fee Payment Procedure
- The SSDC fee will be intimated at the time of admission.
- The fee prescribed per semester to be paid before the beginning of each semester (as per the payment schedule given by the Institution).
Online Fee Payment
- Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards.
- Student/Parent has to enter the Register number. Kindly verify name and class of the student.
- Click the Checkbox (I have read and agree the terms and conditions and Click “Accept and Continue to Pay Fees Button.
- You will be redirected to https://www.mycamu.co.in/ – Enter with your credentials to Login
Enter the Roll No in the Unique ID and click “View Fees”.
Enter the Amount to be paid and click the button “Make Online Payment”
Click “Confirm” button to confirm the online fee payment to the selected student.
Select the mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment
Processing charges for each transaction
|UPI||Net Banking||Debit Card||Credit Card||Wallet||AMEX|
|No Charges (Free)||Flat INR 15/- (All Banks)||0.4% for transactions less than or equal to 2000||1.10%||1.50%||1.60%|
|0.9% for transaction greater than 2000|
Terms and Conditions
- If the transaction is successful, it will be indicated in your student portal within two or three working days
Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment.
- If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact office accounts for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
- In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
- There is no cancellation option for the end users.
- In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
- By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
- This website is owned and managed by Siva Sivani Group of Institutions.