CODE OF ETHICS – PARENT
1. Recognize that the education of children is a joint responsibility of the parents and the college community.
2. Help your children understand that in a democratic society appropriate rules are required to maintain a safe and orderly environment.
3. Special conditions exist in a co- educational institution. The parents of girl students are assured that along with academic excellence, the Management pays utmost attention towards safety and security within the college premises.
4. You are requested to send your ward in College uniform only as specified in the college.
5. Parents are advised to interact with the respective Class Mentor of your ward, to know the progress as well as their behaviour in the class.
6. Parent/ Guardian have to accompany the student for any academic or other related matters of the college. Parents should contact Principal/ Vice- Principal with prior appointment only.
7. Direct Telephonic conversation with the authorities is not entertained.
8. If your ward is suffering from sickness or long term ailment, Parent/ Guardian should inform the Class Mentor immediately. Failing which the college authorities are not responsible for the shortage of attendance. (Please refer to the attendance Rules & Regulations).
9. You have to send the fee in stipulated time and should not compel the authorities either to reduce the amount or extend the time limit to pay the college fee.
10. Absence of student from the class for more than a month and any kind of misbehaviour with the staff may lead to rustication from the rolls.
11. Either the parent or the outsiders should not pressurize the management in any matter.